Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lead Project #2 Team Member Outline: Cartridges for Kids!!!

The primary purpose of this project to make the environment green-er and also makes profit for Interact Club. It is very important to recycle the used ink cartridges because can negatively affect the environment. Despite the fact that I'm in Interact Club, I decided to take on this project so that I could help make some moneys so that we could use it later on. This project align with our mission and goals as a class because the main goal of this class is to help providing greener environment while helping a club at the same time. As a the one who leads this project, I am suppose to be the one who plan everything and making sure that my plans are taking into actions. My job is to also keep my helpers on top of things....that also include myself. As the leader, I believe that in order my group and I get the work done, we must contact each other frequently. We must have a couple meetings before we start doing the project. In addition, I want to make sure that each one of us has each contact so that it would make thing much easier. I know that even though my helper and I stay on top of things and plan everything out thoroughly, we will face some obstacles. One of the obstacles that I think I will most likely have to deal with is, people not donating their empty ink cartridges. If people don't donate their empty ink cartridges, this project will be an epic fail. My plan for overcoming this obstacle, I must do a really good job with getting the words out. I need to make this project more well known in AHS. Since I'll continue this project until next year, I will come up with new ideas and how I should advertise this particular project.

No comments:

Post a Comment