Sunday, June 19, 2011

HELP#2: Road Clean-Up

I helped Tyler with his Road Clean-Up project. We went to Alpaca This Ranch! and then we were divided into two groups. In my group, there were three people: Lea, Lina, and I. We cleaned up the end of the road, while Tyler's group cleaned the beginning of the road. While I was cleaning, I noticed that there were a lot of cigarette buds and beer cans. I was happy that I could help the community and the environment. I'm glad that I decided to help Tyler because I was able to meet new people and also CLEAN UP THE ROAD!!!! Cleaning up the road might sounds uninteresting, but I have to admit that it was the best experience ever! After doing that project, I tell myself that I must do that again or even once a month. I realized that there are not a lot of people who help the environment; therefore, as a leader, I must step up and be different. I told myself that I cannot be one of the millions that throw soda can or candy wrapper on the street. IT'S BAD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT AND COMMUNITY! Clean-up road is now on my "favorite things to do" list :)


No comments:

Post a Comment