Tuesday, April 26, 2011

BLOG #2: Campus Clean-Up--Milestone 2

Completed by April 13, 2011

On the 13th of April, I talk to Interact and Ecology club about this campus clean-up. With the help from Tyler, I was able to accomplist this milestone. What I did was that I told Interact Club about the campus clean-up, then asked people who are interested to write down their emails and name. Tyler on the other hand, talked to Ecology Club about this campus clean-up. Sadly, no one is free on the day that this event will happen. I was going to change the date; however, many of my friends that I talked to during lunch are g free on that day, and they can probably come and help. Likewise, about seven to eight people from Interact Club are also interested in helping. So far they said that they can come unless there is a sudden change in their plan.

Next Steps:
                 -Talk to every club in our school

No comments:

Post a Comment