Tuesday, April 26, 2011

BLOG #1: Campus Clean-Up--Milestone

Completed by: April 11

On April 11, 2011, I talked to my friends about this campus clean-up. I was able to accomplish my milestone.I ask most of my friends if they are interesting in helping out, and some of them said that as for now, they can come. So far about six to seven people are interested incoming. I talked to them about the date, time, and what we will do there. Most of them think that they would love to help out because they think that our school need to have a clean-up. What I would like to change is probably talking to freshman and upper classman about this event because there might be more people who are interested in helping.

Next Step:
                 -Talk to Interact and Ecology Club--April 13, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment