Sunday, May 15, 2011

BLOG #5: Campus Clean-Up

Throughout this project, I tried to keep myself on top of everything. I was able to meet these milestones. I tried to keep myself organize and alert. With the helps from my peers and teachers, I was able to successfully meet the milestones and completed the project. My phone and planner are the two objects that keep me ahead of everything. I used my phone as my reminder. I create events and then on that day my phone would reminds me to do what I am suppose to do. My planner on the other hand allowed me to plan everything out so that I would not make any mistake. Without these two objects and help from my peers, I would not be able to accomplish all these milestones. By meeting these milestones, I was able to put together a campus clean-up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment