Sunday, May 15, 2011

BLOG #4: Campus Clean-Up Milestone

May 3, 2011

On Tuesday the 3rd of May, I emailed to everyone who were interested in coming. The email was like a reminder. In the email, I asked people to tell me whether they can come or not. I noticed that not everyone reply to my email. Some of the people who told me that they can come never reply to my email as well. Overall, I think this was not as successful as I wish because I was expected that many people would reply, but eventually only two people replied. In the email I clarify everything. I also bold all the important information. In the "subject" line I capitalize everything so that it would pop out. However, as a result, I think people might not see the email or they just ignore it.
Moreover, on that day I wrote a letter to Kelly reminding him about the campus clean-up. Since he is the one to provide all the materials, I need to remind him. On April 13th, I talked to him briefly about this event. I gave him all the information, and list of materials. However, I did not write it down for him. It was a verbal conversation. I decided to write a letter to him on the 5th which served as a reminder. In the letter, I lists all the informations (i.e. when, where, why, and what) and I also list all the materials that I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment